| Little star in the sky |

Name: URL:

How deep is your love?
Rabu, 02 Maret 2016 • 03.55 • 0 comments
Once upon a time, there was a couple who love very much each other. From the beginning, the girl’s family objected. Due to the family pressure, the couple quarrelled very often. The girl always asked the boy: “How deep is your love?”

After some years the guy graduated his study and would further his study overseas. Before leaving he said “I’m not very good with words, but all I know is I love you. I will take care of you for the rest of my life.“ The family finally agreed to let the get married. So before he left they got engaged.

While the girl went out to work, she got an accident and she lost her voice. She did not want to be his burden. She sent the ring back to him. In return, the boy sent millions of reply and countless of phone calls. The girl could do nothing beside crying and crying.

A year passed, the girl and her family moved away hoping that she could forget everything and be happier. One day her friend came with an envelope containing invitation card for the boy’s wedding. The girl was so shattered. She could bear the tears running down her cheek to know that the boy would get married.


When she opened the letter, she saw her name in it. She was about to ask her friend what was going on, when she saw the boy standing. He used sign language telling her “I’ve spent a year to learn sign language just to let you know that I’ve not forgotten our promise. Let me have the chance to be your voice. I love you.” The he slipped the ring back into her finger. 


PASTFUTURE
The star owner
Hello all.. Welcome to my diary online. Please don't copy anything in here. And if you open my diary online once, keep always open it and don't forget to give your comments about my story in my life. Thank you.. ^^

TALKIE TALKING

" Srikandi Stella Duce 1 Yogyakarta '16 "

FOLLOW


UPDATE STATUS

>
date : NOW
at:10 am


>>
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Stece Female Choir
  • Let's share!
  • Ke mana Yesus saat Natal?
  • Happy Sixteenth ^^
  • Filosofi Bunga Dandelion
  • Keep Holding On
  • Just want to share
  • Because It’s not easy
  • Believe, It’s true!
  • The truth...