| Little star in the sky |

Name: URL:

XII MIPA 4 Stece'16
Jumat, 01 April 2016 • 03.11 • 0 comments
High school is almost over and how lucky i am to have you all in my life
Selamat berjuang Srikandi Stella Duce 1 2016.






















Label: ,



PASTFUTURE
The star owner
Hello all.. Welcome to my diary online. Please don't copy anything in here. And if you open my diary online once, keep always open it and don't forget to give your comments about my story in my life. Thank you.. ^^

TALKIE TALKING

" Srikandi Stella Duce 1 Yogyakarta '16 "

FOLLOW


UPDATE STATUS

>
date : NOW
at:10 am


>>
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • How deep is your love?
  • Stece Female Choir
  • Let's share!
  • Ke mana Yesus saat Natal?
  • Happy Sixteenth ^^
  • Filosofi Bunga Dandelion
  • Keep Holding On
  • Just want to share
  • Because It’s not easy
  • Believe, It’s true!